MY VISUAL DIARY MENTAL IMAGE IS DEDICATED TO VISUAL CULTURE/CULT IMAGES/FASHION/ CONTEMPORARY ART/MEDIA ARCHAEOLOGY/ART HISTORY/CINEMA/PHOTOGRAPHY.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

1950 :: 1970

Evoking Wakamatsu, I thought to Bataille ©Butterfly. oxymoron ©The cold. concentration ©Ice. crystal shapes of luminescence ©₱ainting is not a mirror that reproduces the appearance of the world ]Magritte[ ©One word and you will sob in my arms. One word, my name ©
Here comes the anxiety a very beautiful woman ©1964 ©From Dramas. philosophical ©∏ Under alcyone ©Semblance ©♛ Her scapulae has in my hand all the magic landscapes ©
Φ  The movement is in the blood ©The language is in time, The gift of her beauty in space ©♀♂ Open your dress, Dejanira that I can ride on my pyre ©L'esprit tout à coup se dégorge comme un boyau {A.t'S} ©I kept silent, crossed by each single note played by the tuner, by the cry almost inaudible, but unique, single string that stretched: the complaints of dying flowers ©La scène capitale {A place in the Sun} ©
Le dénuement de la peau Le dénouement que les mains ont rempli Des plaines ©Intertwined with a frenzied dance ©∆ Lou ©◘ Expression, beauty, transfiguration ©✂ Crack [The lesson of love in a park] ©She seemed sad, but he kissed her ©

No comments:

Post a Comment