MY VISUAL DIARY MENTAL IMAGE IS DEDICATED TO VISUAL CULTURE/CULT IMAGES/FASHION/ CONTEMPORARY ART/MEDIA ARCHAEOLOGY/ART HISTORY/CINEMA/PHOTOGRAPHY.

Friday, September 9, 2011

mixed media

hee haw my ears are longSeptember 11th, 2001I don't have a title for this...a page from an unpublished book I madeFlavia Wren is Born!pally and the fedboards
Saint Frida"Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States"this is warPortrait of a young man trying to cookportrait of a man pleasureing himselfpsalm 23
portrait of a man trying to sleepSt. George, the night before the fightwhy do i feel this immense sadness"we'll fight to the bitter end"baby new year 2004if its man made watch out
joelle and freddyEd, Saco, and NijaCorinna and will"and I pray, Lord, I'll be a better man"a man's home is his castle and he is king!men's recovery project

mixed media, a set by william schaff on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment